How your donation will be used to Keep Ann Dancing…
The Indianapolis Cultural Trail: A Legacy of Gene and Marilyn Glick receives no taxpayer dollars from the City of Indianapolis.
Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that relies on generous philanthropic support from private donations from individuals, corporations and grant-making organizations to carry out the mission of the Indianapolis Cultural Trail: A Legacy of Gene and Marilyn Glick.
The original Ann Dancing by Julian Opie cost around $150,000 in 2008. This original investment and design were in no way intended to last as long as it has. The new Ann Dancing by Julian Opie is a complete replacement that will allow her to keep dancing long into the future with the help of a newly established maintenance fund.
The overall goal of $262,800 is based on preliminary estimates and includes:
- A complete replacement of Ann Dancing by Julian Opie
- Including new $50,000 screens — update 6.16.19
- Establishing an Ann Dancing Maintenance Fund
- Improvements and maintenance for Ann’s Plaza on the Cultural Trail
- Honoring Ann Dancing’s Legacy by providing more opportunity for high quality and engaging public art on the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
All of the funds raised for the Keep Ann Dancing campaign are going to improve Ann Dancing for the long term and enhance your experience when dancing with Ann on the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.